Saturday 6 April 2013

Living the dream!

I'm having so much fun living and working in Japan. My job keeps me SO busy during the week, but it's also the best job I've ever had. It's fun, exciting and you get to work with and meet SO many great people. I crawl into my futon exhausted at the end of each day but still smiling. Another great thing about Japan is how cute everything is! Even the food is cute most of the time! I enjoyed some pokémon themed instant ramen and a Hello Kitty cake this week!



On my days off I am still enjoying exploring Tokyo. I went to Shinjuku and Harajuku again to do a bit more exploring. On Sunday evening I went to a club in Shinjuku with some friends from training. I was about to leave when they started playing 'Fantastic Baby' by BIGBANG. I threw my jacket back off and ran onto the dance floor! (and proceeded to embarrass myself daning! haha!) 

Here are some photos from some wandering in Shinjuku and Harajuku.






























In Harajuku we found the Evangelion store with LOADS of merchandise from shoes and watches to cookies and wine! ALL Evangelion themed! 


Spotted a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu sign near the station! Harajuku is such an exciting place. I didn't realise how HUGE it was as well! I haven't managed to explore all of it yet but I've got plenty of time to do it! I'm still amazed by how unbelievably close I am to these places. It's a dream come true!


Even though the weather in Tokyo right now is torrential rain, I am still planning to go to Korea town tomorrow! Korean food and many Kpop goods await! :D

Oh! and I totally forgot. Here's me on Japanese 'Harajuku-kawaii TV' after the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu concert in London! (Skip to 4.48! ) haha! Showing off my Kyary Jewelry by Roxie sweetheart.


No comments:

Post a Comment